Thursday, January 17, 2008

STATEMENTS

"There is a method to my madness."
He told me this one day.
Stayed in my mind for what seemed like eternity.
The way he said it.
It took root.
And it grew into something
Large.
Blocking the sun.
Taking up space before me
As it reached toward the sky.
But I am a person who enjoys aerial views.
So I climbed.
"I rose to the occasion."
My statement of choice.
To see this madness
And the method for which it worked by.
Walking the walk
With the wind to my back,
Witnessing all that is truly good in us all,
I became crazed.
Much like he.
So now we practice this method of madness
Together.
Committed for all the duration.
Crazed for life.
Talking the talk
Of words.


Statements by Shazza Nakim
Copyright © by Peace of Mind Publishings and with permission by Shazza Nakim

No comments: