Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AND I ENDORSE THIS AD .... I THINK?

There is a saying that there are three things you neverCheck Spelling talk about; Race, Religion and Politics (although I’d argue a fourth topic which is Income and Salary but that’s just me). To put what you know or the lack of knowledge to an adult and or legitimate conversation can do more than make a person like an idiot, a racist or extremist, it can make you dead. For instants we have in the GOOD OLD UNITED STATES actions that we normally see in the Japanese Cambers of Government when they disagree. this just happened the other day:

FEBRUARY 25--Meet Jose Antonio Ortiz. The Pennsylvania man allegedly stabbed his brother-in-law in the stomach after the pair quarreled about their respective support of Democratic presidential candidates Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton. According to cops, Ortiz, 28, stabbed Sean Shurelds last Thursday night in the kitchen of an Upper Providence Township home. According to a criminal complaint, a copy of which you'll find here, the 41-year-old Shurelds, an Obama supporter, told Ortiz that the Illinois senator was "trashing" Clinton (apparently in regard to recent primary and caucus results). Ortiz, a Clinton supporter, replied that "Obama was not a realist." While not exactly fighting words, the verbal political tiff led to some mutual choking and punching. And, allegedly, a stabbing in the abdomen. Ortiz, pictured in the mug shot below, was charged with a felony aggravated assault count and two misdemeanors and jailed in lieu of $20,000 bail. Shurelds was flown to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he was admitted in critical condition.

I recently Blogged about the changing psychology of Black and Brown folk over this election and it would appear, the pockets of America are being turned out all over the country. I am not as much up in arms over this event because I have witnessed this type of behavior already. What I now have thrown in my face FRONT PAGE bombardment with is the shear ignorance of a CULTURAL PHOTO. The dreaded Barak Hussein Obama in Kenya, Africa photo. A non-issue of a photo and yet it is something of a conspiracy to OVER THROW AMERICA from within. I mean HOW DARE OBAMA BE IN AFRICA? HOW DARE HE PUT ON THOSE SAVAGE CLOTHES and HOW DARE HE NOT TELL US CIVILIZED AND INCLUSIVE AMERICANS HE WORE CLOTHES THAT WEREN’T PURCHASED FROM BROOKS BROTHERS OR THE GAP?

I am holding off about giving my DEEP opinions on the subject, BECAUSE like all things served to people by the Technology Mafia it is a bunch of BS wrapped in stale toilet paper, but the PHOTO that has America up in arms an allegedly to be LEAKED by “THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN” has been floating around the Internet for quite awhile. To be honest I have not only seen the PHOTO before online but I have a few extra that would be considered even more Controversial (if you have a SMALL MIND) on my HARD DRIVE that I have collected from SPAM E-MAILS questioning Obama's loyalty to both his Christian faith and his Country.

On the train today I listened to two women (Obamaholics) ranting about how Hillary Clinton is so EVIL she should burn in Hell. So in my Passive Aggressive way I asked if they were Christians to which they responded, “Yes”. I then responded, I never knew it was your place to cast people in HELL but my real question to you is, "Should it matter if Obama is Christian or not to run for President? I mean is being Christian pre-requisite to hold the position of president?"

The women looked at me as if I have kicked them in the coochie when I asked that and in their (and I love this in our people) I DON’T GIVE A FUQ MIND YOUR BUSINESS, GHETTO GIRL UPTOWN HARLEM ATTITUDE one of them responded, “NO BUT IT HELPS”.

As usual I fell back into my reading on WALL STREET'S take on the election knowing that the majority of people have a disconnect with what we know and what we should know about manipulation by the MEDIA. From the very beginning it has been a constant churning of distortion on both candidate’s credibility. Since both Clinton and Obama had agreed to a fair and clean election, they are finding out all too well that in doing that, neither one can get a clear advantage and really break away from the other. Since both are now locked in this St. Augustinian type of behavior of sanitary Politics, a mild, but peripherally watching hands-off treatment to their Staff is opening up the Nasty Politics that we all stated we didn’t want to see BUT like patrons of the Coliseum, we DO WANT TO SEE IT WITH BLOOD. This election has given America a COLD TURKEY approach to understanding what can potentially be the best opportunity for research, comparing and contrasting, open dialogue and knowing the players behind the scenes. The Nation’s withdrawal symptoms for sensationalism as oppose to intellectualism has opened a void that media groups can drop gossip, innuendos, false leads and predictions based upon FUZZY MATH with the people being sated with sugary delight.

I tell you people, we are living in the LAST DAYS of Common Sense if we don’t get a grip. I mean I took the time (yes it meant that I turned off the television and ignored that GOD AWFULLY ACTED, A RAISIN IN THE SUN MOVIE) and surfed on FactCheck.org to compare what each candidate faults the other for doing in distorting the other’s Platform. What I found was that each side is doing the distorting (OBAMA ‘s team doing it more than Clinton's) as it pertain to the Economy, Foreign Policy and Race. There are also details pertaining to points on each candidate's web sites and speeches which the Media seem to forget all about, points about the DEEPER concerns that neither candidate or side are discussing. I WONDER WHY? When asked in public, both Obama and Clinton play the wounded party but we know it isn't true. Both candidates are taking short stabs in places unseen so as to look as if their damage made was insignificant. It just depends on who's side you are on to notice the other side as having the larger horns and the longer tails. Then I remembered the Golden Rule established several elections ago, UNLESS the flayers or Ads and or other outreach media have “SAID candidate's endorsement published on it with He/She APPROVES THIS MESSAGE", it isn’t legit and a lie. So spit out that BLUE PILL and take the RED ONE. Don’t forget it.

No comments: