Thursday, August 28, 2014

TO GIVE UP FREEDOM




I can't tell you how many people have tried to "brainwash" me in debate, conversation, posting and lecture into freely giving up my FREEDOM to be handcuffed by a police officer when innocent. KEYWORD: Freedom. New York Mayor De Blasio had the audacity to suggested that AMERICANS (Black and Latinos) should always adhere to an officers demands to be handcuffed (guilty until they determined you are innocent) to prevent an "altercation". An altercation for what?

In essence, the Mayor of New York, whom Black and Latinos voted for to deal with the over-policing and harassing measures of the NYPD and its legal system, he is asking for those same voters whom are at the center of legal violations to "silently and orderly give up their FREEDOM before he; THE MAYOR, has even "ATTEMPTED" to deal with these issues?  That the creation of and "altercation"; a noisy argument or disagreement, especially in public ..... is un-American and unacceptable when told and or demanded to give up their FREEDOM freely and without question? Peacefully? EXCUSE ME BUT THE LAW AND PROTOCOL is to state what the crime is (if there is one) first and when asked by the accused and not exercise some skewed act of Jurisprudence until they can figure out a charge they can use to justify their action(s).

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. EVEN IN PLACES WHERE I WORK. I have never allowed an officer to handcuff me, My FREEDOM is given to me by GOD and it is in knowing that, a gift that I do not and will not give to anyone. This frustrates the police when a person stands their ground because intimidation is key to their protocol for arresting and or subduing people.

I am not asleep and my mind is sharp ... you can not tell me that giving up your FREEDOM to authority without question is normal. If anything it is the actions of animals led to slaughter. HELL .... even pigs fight before they are made into bacon for your BLT sandwiches.

No comments: