How to become a genius:
- Consider yourself being a genius and act like one in every moment of your life and you will very soon feel that you are one.
- Work out your time in such a way that every hour is properly utilized and put aside as much time as possible on becoming better.
- Established a good skill on recognizing data that is valuable and vital.
- Learn something new and valuable each day.
- In anything you read or observe, make sure you understand it. Clear up the words you don’t understand and ask or look up anything at the moment to understand observations which were not understood. Never pass by something you don’t understand.
- Carefully choose a profession in which you earn your money for living and at the same time enables you to enhance your skill and abilities.
- Read a lot and carefully select which literature to read in which to gain the most valuable and vital data.
- Evaluate, look and make conclusions on anything you read and observe.
- Expect much more of yourself than what is expected from others.
- Help people around you to the best of your ability and establish friends who can support you if needed.
- Be very self-confident and certain but on the same time be open to listen, look and reevaluate to make new conclusions.
- Know that no matter how good or skilled you are you can always become better and never cease to become more skillful in anything you have selected to do.
- The true genius knows that it is not enough for himself/herself having reached sky high levels – he has to take the rest of mankind with him up and has dedicated his life in making it happen.
- Never refer to yourself or others as being "smart". Intelligence and Smart are polar opposites in meaning, intent and potential and should be considered an insult.
- Leave a record of your evolution for others to follow and or continue. This is your gift to humanity.
Genius - an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.
Intelligence - capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc. The faculty for understanding. Evolution in aptitude and potential.
Talent - a capacity for achievement or success; ability
Smart - having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability, socially elegant; sophisticated or fashionable. Witty.