Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BLACK WOMAN

Can I come into your mindfrom behind?
Hold you from the waist down?
Whisper my message and blow,
inhale your spirit,
while tasting the knowledge?
Its the exotic blessing,
the key satisfaction
to shed light into the murky depths
of the psyche.
Let me grow around you,
on you,
into you.

Like oil
--smooth I can slide all over you,
seep into your pours
and saturate deep into the very fluidity of your nature.
Given no pause for your cause
I can accelerate beyond light
catching you, and tapping your thoughts on both shoulders.
A challenging man
thick and strong,

I can carry a nation within my arms and on my back
but only you can feed them,
most eternally.
Lightning
a flash of smile.
Come for me in existence limitless
a righteousness beyond comprehension.
Its all in your stride
from the foundation of your soul,
the width in your stride
paying the world with attitude to boot.
A pure vision from behind.
I'll gladly give it up to you.


Black Woman by Shazza Nakim
Copyright © by Peace of Mind Publishings and with permission by Shazza Nakim

No comments: